12.14.2008

Manifestation Symbol

The most powerful way to use a symbol is to have a primal, direct link to it. You can use a symbol in prayer or meditation for years, and achieve this kind of connection. Or, you can create your symbol. Here's how:

For this exercise, you can use the same goal that you used in the Notecard Exercise, or you can use a different one.

The same three rules apply to the goal:

-It has to be big.
-It has to be attainable within the next twelve months.
-It has to be phrased in the present tense.

Write it out in big, capital letters.

Now, cross out any letters that duplicate. For instance, if there are two Ws and three I's in your goal, strike a line through all of those letters.

Write down all the letters that you have left. Think about the full goal as you examine these letters, which represent the distilled essence of your goal.

To distill it even further, make a symbol out of these letters. Have them overlap each other, the same lines being a part of multiple letters at once.

For instance, here's my goal:

I AM A MULTI MILLIONAIRE.

I cross out the letters that repeat, and I end up with:

UTONR

I overlap these letters to make this symbol:

[symbol]

Now I have a symbol which represents the distilled essence of my goal. I can use this symbol for manifestation, gazing into it while repeating my goal. I can hang it on the wall of my office, post it on the dashboard of my car, or carry it around in my wallet. This symbol reminds me of my goal, and your symbol, personal to you, has an especially powerful resonance with your subconscious mind, because you created it.

No comments: